How to join VRCLibrary
Creating an account
VRCLibrary is open for anyone to read, even without an account.
By creating an account, you get access to:
- Submitting your own books - Share your knowledge! Keep reading to learn how.
- Comments - Share your thoughts, give feedback, join discussions.
- Favorites, Recents, Profile page, and more.
Adding your own book
Adding your own book is easy! Here's how to get started.
- Create an account to get started.
- Create a book by going to 'Books' and selecting 'Create new Book'.
- Give your book a nice name, thumbnail, and some tags (optional)
- Add pages to your book to fill it with content.
- You're looking at a page right now! Pages can contain text, images, videos and more.
- You can also create chapters to organize your pages.
- If each page of your book covers very different topics, consider tagging them!
- The 'Books' tab will contain your book, for everyone to see.
- Collaborators can add your Book to a Shelf to make it even easier to find.
- Check the style guide if you're unsure of how you should write your pages.
You did it! 🥳 If your book is of high quality, an admin may add it to the curated community shelf.
Before you go, here's a quick reminder of how BookStack (the wiki platform we use) is structured:
- Shelves contain books.
- Only admins can manage shelves
- Books do not need to be in a shelf. They can also be in multiple shelves.
- Books are be created by users.
- Only the user who created a book can manage it.
- Pages are contained in books. Pages can be organized into Chapters.
One more thing: Each Bookshelf, Book, Chapter and Page, can also have Tags. Visitors can click on a tag to see other content with that tag! Read our guide on how to tag your content.